Join BeyondView, an architectural visualization startup based in San Francisco founded by veterans from the Hollywood VFX industry and Wikipedia. Apply cutting-edge 3D technology to solve real-world problems. Be a part of an awesome team of original thinkers and help us create the next generation of high-quality visualization tools and systems that deliver more value to more people than anything else on the market.
We are backed by leading innovation investors such as Peter Chou (Founder of HTC), Joe Montana’s Liquid2 Ventures, and Peter Cuneo (the former CEO of Marvel Entertainment who built Marvel Studios), as well as titans of real estate that include the founders of SilverPeak and NorthStar Asset Management (now Colony Capital)
Create a seamless sales and delivery pipeline that empowers customers to get started easily and make the most of the digitized buildings we produce for them. As a front-end engineer, design, develop and maintain user-facing features that serve the needs of customers by facilitating communication, delivering produced assets and allowing them to be shared as dynamic online experiences. Work with modern technologies and use cutting-edge techniques to create exceptional user experiences. Use data instrumentation and analytics internally as well as to measure and communicate engagement to customers. Be a part of a small, focused engineering team responsible for the entire production lifecycle and development process.
- Create user-facing features for every step of the sales and delivery cycle.
- Contribute to UI/UX design, prototyping and testing to improve usability, accessibility and engagement.
- Work with minimal direction, while reporting regularly on progress, roadblocks, and development alternatives & tradeoffs.
- Work with other engineers, product managers and user experience designers to influence the strategy for the next wave of product features and system capabilities, identifying the best ways to deliver value to customers.
- Help improve custom CI/CD systems while leveraging automation tools like static analysis, unit and integration testing frameworks, to ensure quality, integrity, and timely delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or related field; or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience engineering web-based software
- Experience with internet communication protocols, including HTTP and WebSockets
- Familiarity with application, browser, and network testing and debugging methodologies
- In-depth understanding of the entire software development process (design, code, test, and deployment)
- Working knowledge of source code versioning systems (Git, Mercurial, etc.)
- Familiarity with virtual-dom front-end frameworks like Vue
- Familiarity with serverless cloud computing like Firebase
- Familiarity with streaming technologies like WebRTC
- Familiarity with browser or server graphics programming and image processing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and tools (e.g. Jira)
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Work remotely
- Candidates outside the US considered, US time zones highly preferred
- Opportunity to get in early on a fast-growing company
- Work closely with experienced and skilled team members
- Paid time off
- Healthcare, Dental & Vision
- Equipment provided
Though we’re based in San Francisco, our workforce is remote which gives you the freedom to work anywhere within the U.S.
Send your resume to email@example.com to get started.