Join BeyondView, an architectural visualization startup based in San Francisco founded by veterans from the Hollywood VFX industry and Wikipedia. Apply cutting-edge 3D technology to solve real-world problems. Be a part of an awesome team of original thinkers and help us create the next generation of high-quality visualization tools and systems that deliver more value to more people than anything else on the market.
We are backed by leading innovation investors such as Peter Chou (Founder of HTC), Joe Montana’s Liquid2 Ventures, and Peter Cuneo (the former CEO of Marvel Entertainment who built Marvel Studios), as well as titans of real estate that include the founders of SilverPeak and NorthStar Asset Management (now Colony Capital).
Take the lead on creating and deploying a web-based interactive live-streaming system that brings stunning visual quality to any device in real-time. With your wide-range of engineering skills, build out new interactive tools for 3D visualization, data instrumentation and analytics. Make complex workflows massively more scalable with automation and AI/ML. Be a part of a small, focused engineering team responsible for the entire production lifecycle and development process.
- Develop infrastructure for live-streaming an interactive 3D application running in the cloud to multiple web clients in real-time.
- Work with minimal direction, while reporting regularly on progress, roadblocks, and development alternatives & tradeoffs.
- Lead core 3D application development, and related mobile and desktop browser apps.
- Work with product managers and user experience designers to influence the strategy for the next wave of product features and system capabilities, identifying the best ways to deliver value to customers.
- Troubleshoot and maintain software and network system functionality
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience engineering software and networking platforms
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, GCP), cloud automation libraries (Terraform, Boto), and streaming technologies like WebRTC
- Fluent in back-end server languages, such as C, C++, C#, Python, GoLang, etc.
- Experience with internet communication protocols, including HTTP and WebSockets
- In-depth understanding of the entire software development process (design, code, test, and deployment)
- Working knowledge of source code versioning systems (Git, Mercurial, etc.)
- Familiarity with game engines like Unreal and Unity
- 3D Graphics programming expertise
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and tools (e.g. Jira)
- Experience in a start-up environment
Though we’re based in San Francisco, our workforce is remote which gives you the freedom to work anywhere within the U.S.
Send your resume to email@example.com to get started.