Join BeyondView, an architectural visualization startup based in San Francisco founded by veterans from the Hollywood VFX industry and Wikipedia. Apply cutting-edge 3D technology to solve real-world problems. Be a part of an awesome team of original thinkers and help us create the next generation of high-quality visualization tools and systems that deliver more value to more people than anything else on the market.
We are backed by leading innovation investors such as Peter Chou (Founder of HTC), Joe Montana’s Liquid2 Ventures, and Peter Cuneo (the former CEO of Marvel Entertainment who built Marvel Studios), as well as titans of real estate that include the founders of SilverPeak and NorthStar Asset Management (now Colony Capital)
You will manage our content marketing needs across the business including planning, implementing and executing a go-to-market strategy, working alongside our business, product and engineering teams.
You will be responsible for creating high-quality content to generate brand awareness and drive engagement through multiple channels. You will also position our B2B SaaS software and/or technology as the premier solution to the commercial real estate industry through campaign development and execution that ultimately result in pipeline generation.
- Define and implement our go-to-market strategy including website, video, and other vertical marketing initiatives
- Refine the value proposition of BeyondView’s technology by customer segment and differentiation from incumbent tools and technologies, and improve messaging and identify new content for campaigns
- Identify the highest impact market opportunities within use cases and formulate go-to-market strategies in collaboration with product, sales and business teams
- Make recommendations and continuously refine the marketing mix to drive the best results (including events, social, email, webinars, content syndication, direct response online, etc.)
- Support PR efforts targeting client and investment objectives
- Ability to work independently and deliver projects with minimal instruction
- Proficiency with 3D modeling software (Blender is a plus, but experience with Maya, 3ds Max, etc is fine)
- 2 – 5 years experience managing demand and customer engagement programs for technology or software companies with a track record of successful results
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills
- Strong personal initiative with proven ability to execute with little supervision and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Experience working with different format types like video, social media content, etc.
- Business experience within commercial real estate, either at a commercial real estate services company, brokerage, portal or similar company focused on the space
- Knowledge of the PropTech space and an understanding of the real estate SaaS market and (potential) customers, and how to market and sell to them
- Proven ability to operate in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment, providing thought leadership and market context to drive consensus and reach key decisions
- Metric-driven mindset focused on setting and measuring KPIs
- Work remotely
- Opportunity to get in early on a fast-growing company
- Work closely with experienced and skilled team members
- Paid time off
- Equipment provided
Though we’re based in San Francisco, our workforce is remote which gives you the freedom to work anywhere within the U.S.
Send your resume to email@example.com to get started.