Join BeyondView, an architectural visualization startup based in San Francisco founded by veterans from the Hollywood VFX industry and Wikipedia. Apply cutting-edge 3D technology to solve real-world problems. Be a part of an awesome team of original thinkers and help us create the next generation of high-quality visualization tools and systems that deliver more value to more people than anything else on the market.
We are backed by leading innovation investors such as Peter Chou (Founder of HTC), Joe Montana’s Liquid2 Ventures, and Peter Cuneo (the former CEO of Marvel Entertainment who built Marvel Studios), as well as titans of real estate that include the founders of SilverPeak and NorthStar Asset Management (now Colony Capital)
Showcase our amazing service and technology to the world by producing outstanding online experiences using websites, videos, presentations and documents and more. With your wide-range of skills, working together with our small and focused team, guide the production of marketing assets and build them into dynamic online experiences that elevate our brand and grow our business.
- Design and develop our customer-facing website and manage our online presence.
- Produce short customer or investor facing videos and documents using in-house rendered assets, stock footage and other media as needed.
- Produce materials used in online and in-person customer and investor presentations.
- Work with minimal direction, while reporting regularly on progress, roadblocks, alternative approaches & trade-offs.
- Work with product managers and user experience designers to ensure a consistent on-brand look and feel across products and marketing materials.
- Work with outside vendors as needed to produce assets.
- Use web-based analytics to provide information about online engagement.
- A sharp eye for detail and a knack for creating impressive online experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in media production or related field; or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience marketing-focused web publishing or video production
- Fluent in content management systems such as WordPress
- Fluent in graphic and motion design tools, such as Adobe, Affinity or Apple photo, graphics and video editing apps.
- Experience with Google Drive apps, such as Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Familiarity with commercial real estate marketing
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Work remotely
- Opportunity to get in early on a fast-growing company
- Work closely with experienced and skilled team members
- Paid time off
- Equipment provided
Though we’re based in San Francisco, our workforce is remote which gives you the freedom to work anywhere within the U.S.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.