Join BeyondView, an architectural visualization startup based in San Francisco founded by veterans from the Hollywood VFX industry and Wikipedia. Apply cutting-edge 3D technology to solve real-world problems. Be a part of an awesome team of original thinkers and help us create the next generation of high-quality visualization tools and systems that deliver more value to more people than anything else on the market.
We are backed by leading innovation investors such as Peter Chou (Founder of HTC), Joe Montana’s Liquid2 Ventures, and Peter Cuneo (the former CEO of Marvel Entertainment who built Marvel Studios), as well as titans of real estate that include the founders of SilverPeak and NorthStar Asset Management (now Colony Capital)
Lead AI/ML work for our 3D space segmentation and object recognition system, with the goal of optimizing a labor-intensive visualization pipeline, enabling the highest possible automation and efficiency. With your strong background in machine learning with practical application, develop models that help achieve business objectives, along with metrics to track their progress.
- Create 3D models of commercial real estate components including but not limited to furniture, light fixtures, etc.
- Manage available resources such as hardware, data, and personnel so that deadlines are met
- Analyze the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Explore and visualize data to gain an understanding of it, then identify differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Verify data quality, and/or ensure it via data cleaning
- Supervise the data acquisition process if more data is needed
- Find available datasets online that could be used for training
- Define validation strategies
- Define the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
- Define data augmentation pipelines
- Train models and tune their hyperparameters
- Analyze the errors of the model and design strategies to overcome them
- Deploy models to production
- Proficiency with a deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, or Keras
- Proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
- Proficiency with OpenCV, or other computer vision libraries
- Familiarity with s/w development on major operating systems, Windows, Linux, Mac
- Ability to select hardware / software stack to run an ML model with the required latency
- Work remotely
- Opportunity to get in early on a fast-growing company
- Work closely with experienced and skilled team members
- Paid time off
- Equipment provided
Though we’re based in San Francisco, our workforce is remote which gives you the freedom to work anywhere within the U.S.
Send your resume to email@example.com to get started.